Best Late Night Eats Spots in Tuscaloosa: ready for some late-night munchies in T-town? Check out these seven spots that’ll satisfy your cravings after the sun sets.
1. The Standard
If you’re craving the best pizza in T-town, head to The Standard. Voted Alabama’s top pizza by Barstool’s Dave Portnoy, it’s a must-try. Grab a slice or a whole personalized pie, and don’t miss out on their late-night delights like wings and messy fries. Located on the Strip for your convenience!
- Address: 1217 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Sunday 11AM-11PM | Monday-Saturday, 11-2AM
ALSO READ: Five Spots Tasty Sandwich in the Mobile Area
2. Quick Grill
Quick Grill, the haven of famous messy fries, is your go-to spot for fast and delicious Mediterranean-style bites. A favorite among students, it’s the perfect late-night choice for a satisfying meal.
- Address: 1208 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 6-3AM
Whataburger’s new spot on the strip is a beacon with its iconic orange sign glowing in nation. With two other locations on McFarland Blvd and Skyland Blvd, you can savor a juicy burger or a breakfast honey butter biscuit—served after 11 PM at all stores and all day at the Strip location!
- Locations: Strip: 1130 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 | McFarland: 1301 McFarland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404 | Skyland Blvd: 820 Skyland Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
- Hours: Open 24 hours
4. Guthrie’s of Tuscaloosa
For those midnight chicken tender cravings, Guthrie’s has got you covered. This chicken chain stays open until midnight seven nights a week.
- Locations: 205 15th St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Sunday-Saturday 10AM-Midnight
5. Mediterranean Sandwich Co. Tuscaloosa
This new spot offers a variety of flavorful Mediterranean-inspired options, from gyros to pizza and burgers. Mediterranean Sandwich Co. is quickly becoming a go-to for late-night eats on University Boulevard.
- Address: 1130 University Blvd A-1, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Sunday 10:30AM-9PM | Monday-Thursday, 10:30AM-10PM | Friday-Saturday, 10:30-2AM
6. Jack Brown
Another fantastic burger joint that stays open late, Jack Brown’s serves up burgers, beer, fried Oreos, and more! A favorite order is the Elvis burger with a side of sweet potato chips.
- Address: 401 23rd Ave, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Sunday 11AM-11PM | Monday-Wednesday, 11-12AM | Thursday-Saturday, 11-2AM