UAB Top Hospital in Alabama: UAB Hospital has been recognized as the top hospital in Alabama, as revealed by a recent study . The study likely considered various factors to determine this ranking, emphasizing UAB Hospital’s excellence in healthcare within the state.
How the ranking was compiled
The study, conducted by Statista on behalf of study , involved gathering recommendations from tens of thousands of healthcare professionals. These professionals were asked to identify and recommend the leading hospitals in their respective states.
Hospitals were scored based on the following factors:
- Recommendations from peers
- Patient experience
- Quality metrics
- Patient-reported outcome measures
UAB Hospital received a rank of 89.91 percent.
10 additional Alabama hospitals ranked
The Best-in-State list highlights the outstanding performance of additional Alabama hospitals, as recommended by healthcare professionals. Here is how these institutions were ranked:
1. Fayette Medical Center, Fayette – 79.17%
2. Russell Medical Center, Alexander City – 78.50%
3. Ascension St. Vincent’s East, Birmingham – 77.32%
4. Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville – 77.26%
5. St. Vincent’s, Birmingham – 77.24%
6. Grandview Medical Center, Birmingham – 77.09%
7. South Baldwin Regional Medical Center, Foley – 76.00%
8. Princeton Baptist Medical Center, Birmingham – 75.80%
9. Jack Hughston Memorial Medical Center, Phenix City – 75.77%
10. Baptist Medical Center South, Montgomery – 75.52%
These rankings reflect the dedication of these hospitals to providing quality healthcare services in Alabama.
“It is an honor to be recognized by study as the top hospital in Alabama. It speaks to our team’s unwavering commitment to excellent care and service to the communities and people of Alabama.”
~ Jordan DeMoss, executive vice president of UAB Medicine